Diesel Treat 2000™ Ultra Low Sulfur is an ashless, all-season fuel additive formulated for use with all types of diesel fuel, especially low sulfur and ultra low sulfur diesel fuels.
Diesel Treat 2000™ contains a highly concentrated, multi-functional additive system to improve fuel economy, injector cleanliness and fuel stability and to optimize performance. Diesel Treat 2000™ contains a non-alcohol jet fuel deicer/water dispersant to remove moisture present in the fuel and prevent the formation of stable-fuel-water emulsions. Further blended into Diesel Treat 2000™ is our proprietary lubricity additive, SynShield®, which prevents fuel system wear and injector scoring for longer component life.
Diesel Treat 2000™ meets cleanup and keep clean performance as shown by the Peugeot DW10 Injector Depositing Test throughout the entire fuel system. Diesel Treat 2000™ is registered and meets US EPA requirements for blending into low sulfur diesel fuels. Contains less than 15PPM sulfur.
- Disperses insoluble gums and varnish present in low quality fuels.
- Excellent deposit control for light duty and medium duty in-direct injected diesel engines.
- Improves fuel’s cetane rating up to 4 points.
- Anti-wear protection throughout fuel system.
- Eliminates black filter deposits.
- Reduces emissions, exhaust smoke and particulates.
- Restores and optimizes horsepower.
- Protects fuel system against rust and corrosion.
- Improves fuels economy.